Monday, November 3, 2008

A CHILDS DREAM-11yrs

Today my three kids have gone to school,looking forward for a great future,it don't come easy,the second is going to work hard today till Friday to put his drawings here in my blog with the help of the younger one who is 9.
my daughter 12,is very busy doing her school work,big dreams i say,i only wish that there was an aviation summer camp for kids here in the island.

the school they attend to is amazing,their teachers are fantastic and am grateful.am at home with my 3 month old baby,makes life worth living and a clear vision of tomorrow.to all parents who make their kids come first,kudos to you,you deserve that and much more.

4 comments:

S said...

You seem to have it all altogether. That's awesome!! Wil I ever get there, where you are?

Vincent said...

hey there...welcome to the blogging world! thanks and keep it up.

grcayaa said...

I am sure that this is just the right place for me, children is all I care for in my life.

Anonymous said...

its good to be proud of ur kids...