Sunday, November 2, 2008

A CHILDS DREAM-11yrs

Hi all am starting a blog on my son,having to look back he is constantly reminded of a good education pays of,but he is always drawing,cartoon is his upcoming talent in arts,he believes he will be somebody,he composes his own beats with the help of my computer,he wants to see if he can ,draw,write and publish a cartoon book,maybe he will be able to buy his own guitar.so i will promote his drawings for bloggers to comment on them,your views on this topic will mean alot.

only in a child dreams

2 comments:

foolnsr said...

hmm four kids - we thought three toddlers was enough - tho I guess after three four sort of isnt such a biggie...I love how my sister stresses out over her singleton...keep on with cartoon push- our girls love drawing over big A2 cards - and can have works in progress going for several days which dont get scrunched in living room at least - and then you can display more easily...cheers - NSR - www.foolkit.com.au [I am legal writer - see our site for free legal resources - I am working on family law at moment!]

S said...

Share the link..I'd love to see his drawings..who knows, we might be having a great person amongst us!