Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A CHILD THOUGHTS

today i thought of so many ways of how to make money,on my spare time,my kids ask me look for a job where you can be a boss yourself,i leave them wondering if i went to college,yep,alot of hard work.and so i ask them what they want to do?they all have different things they wanna do ,they have like 3 careers each,my my!and then i remembered one time a kid was asked what he wants to do when he grows up,
the kid said I DONT WANT TO GROW UP!!

its hard being a grown up,but you encourage your kids that its not all that bad,a step at a time.when kids aspire to do something that you think will benefit thier future,they only need encouragement,
they always believe what the grown ups say,so dont make so many false promises as they will hold on to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 57, I still haven't decided what I am going to be when I grow up. I once asked my 8 year old granddaughter, Ellen Suelen (you can see her photo on the sidebar of my blog), what she thought I should be. Her reply, "Old". I never asked her again. LOL

Anonymous said...

hahaha..i've always felt like this, and still do: i just dont wanna grow up..growing up is hard..:(