Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Babies and Life

MOM!oops

it had been 9 years since i had my second last baby,


i now have a two month old baby and i tell you its like


going back to school,my kids,beinga a mom of three,they

dont understand why the baby is crying?everytime my kids

see the baby open his mouth they yell out "he is hungry,hurry up"

and they all want to pick him up to calm him down.OMG they all want

to feed him,what a lovely bunch,they also want to sleep with the baby.


my girl is trying to put lipstick on the baby,"mom,he looks like a doll"and

smiles and the brothers answer her back,"no,he is a boy.how do i know

that i have baby blues?when my baby cries i cry too,when he is hurting am

hurting too,what a precious gift,


and my house is so full of love and i share it with ya all,love and cherrish everymoment,

life is precious it can go at the blink of an eye.







'

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Babies are so different, it really is a learning experience with each one. My first was such an agreeable and independent baby...complete polar opposite with my second. I had to learn a whole new bunch of tricks with her!

Anonymous said...

Hi ruthleen, sarah said it, she is so right. I have 3 from first marriage, collected 7 step children in life then at 55 had another (yup, if you do your math, I've got 11) who is now two. Each one from a different mould, each one unique, each one a little or a lot different from the last. There are no rules here, life is ad hoc.

AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/

Child of God said...

hi sarah,yeah tell me about it,when i told them i closed up no more babies my son asked me how was i going to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!

S said...

I feel so young just reading this post. Will I ever get there where you are???